We employ Full-Time American Red Cross Certified Lifeguard Instructors to ensure that all employees meet our certification standards through our blended learning classes. Our employees will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to not only prevent and respond to aquatic emergencies, but be comfortable in those real-life situations.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE A SWIM CLUB MANAGEMENT GROUP EMPLOYEE. – NOT AN EMPLOYEE? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR AN INTERVIEW TODAY!
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Online blended learning portion must be completed BEFORE the start of the in-person class
- Must be able to pass online blended learning portion, an in-person skills test, and an in-person written test
- Swim 300 yards without resting or stopping
- Surface dive, feet first or head first, to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound brick
- Tread water for two minutes using only the legs
- Attendance is mandatory for all days
Certification Class Update
About Certification Classes
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are suspending all in-person Certification Classes for the time being. Currently, we are working with the local government(s) and the American Red Cross to safely reschedule all classes. We are working to ensure that all employees that would like to take a class through Swim Club Management Group are able to. To help us prepare, please fill out the following survey and read below to understand how to prepare for your Certification Class.
We employ Full-Time American Red Cross Certified Lifeguard Instructors to ensure that all employees meet our certification standards through our classes. Our employees will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to not only prevent and respond to aquatic emergencies, but be comfortable in those real-life situations. Classes are comprised of both an online learning portion and in-person skills portion. You must complete the online portion prior to doing the in-person water skills and CPR portion.
Once you complete your online portion, we will begin scheduling you for the in-person portion of the course after the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
**Once the survey is completed, you will be contacted by one of our Lifeguard Instructors via email to complete the online Blended Learning portion of this course. Please only complete the survey ONE time.**
AMERICAN RED CROSS 120 DAY EXTENSION
“The 120 Day Certification enables an existing enrollee to extend their current American Red Cross certification by 120 days from the original certification expiration date. This extension certificate is for student or base level certificates from instructor led and blended learning courses ONLY and DOES NOT apply to instructor, instructor trainer or online only certifications. The extension certificate must be presented with a certificate that has expired.” -The American Red Cross
All of our currently hired Swim Club Management Group employees whose Certification expires between March 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020 will receive this 120-Day Certification Extension. If your certification expires on or before June 30, 2020 you will automatically receive this extension. Please fill out the form above if your certification expiration date falls outside of this window. We will be continuing to run re-certification classes throughout the summer if you wish to continue your certification for two more years.
- Regular Certification ($175.00)
- Re-certification ($99.00)
- Re-certification with 2+ years with SCMG ($50.00)
- Re-certification with 4+ years with SCMG ($25.00)
- Payments will be accepted by Credit/ Debit Card ONLY via in-person on the first day of class OR online once all dates and locations are finalized.
If you have any questions about certification courses please email Julia Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org